One Player Mission’s clients are a global services company that works together with game developers and publishers through outsourced production services with over 1500 titles across all genres and all platforms under their belt.
As a Business Development Manager in the games industry you will have a track record in surpassing expectations through cultivating and growing relationships.
- Experience selling customer services, outsourcing services, or adjacent services.
- Knowledge of Player/Customer Support Management either within business development, account management or operations with a large network of Player Support contacts in the gaming industry.
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building strong client relationships.
- Refined communication skills across all communication channels with the proven ability to work largely unaided.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills with strong experience with spreadsheets, word processing, and sales CRM tools.
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a remote environment whilst traveling when required.
- Experience managing a revenue pipeline with excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- A network of gaming industry contacts would be valuable.
- An organised individual with a passion for gaming is advantageous.
- Generating new business across Europe focussing on player/customer support and community management solutions.
- Creating a client base through content lead outreach campaigns and develop and execute contact strategies.
- Develop partnerships strategies in partnership with other key stakeholders in the business and attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows, etc.
- Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing and working collaboratively with the delivery teams.
- Identify new prospective clients, and develop and execute sales development strategies for these.
- Qualify all sales leads, provide value/benefit assessments, and generate plans to close.
- Act as Key Account Manager for selected customers, managing the relationship with the client, customer review meetings and participating in the communications with the client and handing over to our Client Partnership Management team.
- Full Time Remote Contract for candidates located in the UK or European Countries.
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent OTE with very attractive % based commission package
- Group pension scheme
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Video games focused environment
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425