We are excited to have an excellent opportunity available for a fantastic C++ client who has worked on some world renown titles based in the picturesque France is seeking an engine developer to join there amazing team.
Since 2002, as a group of video game enthusiasts, our client has created successful games adapted from famous brands, RnD on next generation equipment based games (360 kinect, PS3 move, Wii, HoloLens...), and critically acclaimed original IP's.
Coding on several platforms, emphasis on partnership, and excellent internal communication, They have created superior development crew. Gaining the trust of the most renown companies in the worldwide Entertainment industry.
What you will do:
- Respect and master the constraints of each target platforms.
- Optimize the flow of real-time data and editing.
- Maintain and optimize certain parts (eg rendering, audio, scene management, image processing, production flow, network, etc.) on multiple target platforms.
- Collaborate with the Technical Director and the Lead Platform Programmer in a role of technical audit and advisor for artists and designers.
- Design and develop the tools required for the production.
What we need from you:
- Excellent knowledge of the architecture of CPU, GPU, memory caches, etc...
- Solid understanding of GPUs and how they work
- Deep understanding of DirectX SDK 11 API and internals. DirectX 12 would be a plus.
- Mastery of versioning tools (such as Perforce)
- Having personally taken part in the implementation of optimized code for one or more platforms
- Having personally used DirectX in a professional setting.
- Knowledge of modern rendering, audio or other areas applicable to video games.
- Brand new office
- Lunch vouchers
- public transportation subsidy
- free fruits, cakes and beverages
- Christmas vouchers
Is this the role for you?
Please forward your CV to Bonnie@big-planet.biz quoting reference 969.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.