Similar jobs like this one
Senior Unity Developer – Mobile Studio – Hybrid Working
Senior Unity Developer – Mobile Studio – London (100% Remote)
JUST ADD... YOU!
We want to make games that people enjoy playing, on every platform.
We have a rich history of doing just this, and now we want to have a rich future doing this as well. For this, we need you to become part of our story. Award winning studio is a phrase thrown around a lot, but we’ve won some so we’re saying it too.
What will you be doing
We’re looking for experienced C++ engineers to join our team to work on a variety of projects ranging from own IP development to co-dev work with exciting partners. You will be working alongside developers with incredible experience including EA, Sony, Sega, Rockstar, Romero Games, Codemasters and Rebellion to name but a few. These people know what they’re doing.
Who you are
So that’s us, now what about you. If you’re the kind of person this little list applies to then you should get in touch and we should talk more:
- In-depth knowledge of C++
- Game engine architecture holds no fears for you
- Optimisation and debugging are second nature
- Collaborate with other disciplines to determine the scope, agree the plan and execute it
- Graphics experience an advantage
- A degree in Comp Science or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience and shipped projects under your belt
- Able to work in teams of various sizes
- Console experience an advantage
If you’re still reading then you should apply to us and let’s get the ball rolling.