Are you a C++ Gameplay Programmer working in video games looking for a new challenge? You could be joining a well-respected video games company in Southern Germany to create games loved by fans worldwide. This role is onsite and studio based.
What will you do?
- Liaising with other teams to identify and clarify requirements
- Create rapid prototypes or work on projects in development
- C++ development and will gain experience with Unreal Engine to make visually stunning games
What skills do you need?
- Full development lifecycle experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent communicator
- 3+ years working in game development with a published title under your belt preferably in PC or console
- Problem solver
- State of the art tech in great studio setting
- Career advancement
- Relocation assistance
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1839.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.