We are a game studio based in France working on a flight simulator and are looking for a C++ gameplay programmer.
What skills do you need?
- Proficient in C ++
- Technical mastery of aircraft flight systems (Autopilot, Navigation, PID Controller, Turbines, ...) so previous experience is req'd for this role
- Good maths
- Awareness of performance and memory issues in video games
- Work within a multidisciplinary team of (Designers, Producers, ..)
- Independent, responsible and creative
- 1+ released title in a games studio in a similar role
- Versioning tools (Perforce, Git)
What will you do?
- Improve the Autopilot system ingame
- Modify the PID control system ingame
- Adjust and optimize the behavior of existing and future aircraft
Working in a well established studio. Great work life balance, bonus, meal vouchers, competitive pay...
To apply pls send me your CV to email@example.com quoting ref 2147.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.