This AAA games studio is looking for a C++ Lead Programmer to work on their live racing games including features and gameplay. This role is based in our studio in Leamington Spa
- Around 7+ years of experience in game programming
- Experience managing a team of game programmers
- Proficiency in C++ and other programming languages commonly used in game production
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or related training)
- Impeccable strategic leadership and communication skills
- The ability to remain calm when facing challenging situations (you know that there is always a solution)
- A deep understanding of video game production with an ease to see the perspectives of other game production disciplines
- Make recommendations on behalf of the live project, keep functionality and gameplay to a maximum
- Live Ops experience
Great tech and studio, excellent compensation, AAA, no crunch...
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1679.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.