This established mobile games studio creates chart topping sports titles. We are looking for a C# .NET Senior Programmer for our London studio. As this is a senior position you will need a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
What skills do you need?
- OOP knowledge and understanding
- Developing new games and interactive features
- Reporting on progress of deliverables with Product Owners and Head of Engineering
- Produce clean, modular and maintainable code
- Working with the programming team to design, develop and deliver the agreed functionality using an agile framework
- Lead feature development, including the technical design, programming and testing of complex features and potential impacts
- Proficiency in other programming areas including Cloud, backend and tools
- Mentor and train junior members of the programming team
- Passionate about making great games
- Fluent English
- A Degree in Computer Science, Games Development or related field
- Unity experience is desirable
Flexible work hours, private medical and dental, life insurance, pension, bonus, central city location and much more…
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2278.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.