We are working with a world-famous award-winning AAA game studio based in the UK. This Unreal games studio based in London is looking for a C++ senior engine programmer to work on their pillar AAA title.
What will you do?
- Implement core systems, pipelines and infrstructures
- Work with Gameplay Programmers to help them profile their code and identify optimisations.
- Implement optimisation changes to a high quality.
What skills do you need?
- Computer graphics and game technology principles.
- An advanced understanding of the main gaming platforms and the requirements needed to develop software on them.
- Experience using profiling tools to identify CPU & GPU performance issues incl. bandwidth
- Experience working across disciplines to implement optimisations to achieve performance goals.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience a big advantage.
- Console experience (Xbox360/PS3/X1/PS4).
- 1+ published title.
- I/O,* rendering, low-level networking, memory management, content pipelines
- A real passion for playing and developing exceptional games.
- Be a positive, active, and contributing team member.
- Be dedicated and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving.
- Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
- Excellent time management skills to perform in a fast paced, high volume, high-pressure environment.
- Good verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading game studios on an exciting new title. This studio offers a competitive salary, a great work-life balance and an excellent bonus scheme.
CV to email@example.com to apply quoting reference 2120.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.