A graphics programmer writes software used for rendering, lighting, shading, and shadowing graphical elements in-game. As such you are pivotal. We are working with an exciting and expanding global studio looking for a C++ Senior Graphics Programmer to join their team. Based out of Frankfurt, Germany, this role is offered on-site at their studio and is open to worldwide candidates.
What will you do?
- Define the look of their next games
- Ensure features and techniques work equally well on supported platforms
- Improve low level systems
- Design and implement new rendering features and systems from scratch for multiple projects, PC & consoles
- Share tech wisdom effectively &responsibly with other members of the tech team
- Integral to our core tech team
- Work with the art team & bring the game’s visual design to life
- Mentoring junior colleagues
What skills do you need?
- 5+ years professional programming experience in games with multiple titles under your belt
- 3 years in graphics/rendering
- 3D Maths, C++, HLSL/GLSL, Git, SVN, Vulkan
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Central office location
- Relocation package
- Good work/life balance
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 2586.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.