We are working with a leading animation studio based in Scotland. Looking for a mid-level tools programmer to join their team. This role is offered on-site at their studio and open to people able to work in the UK.
What will you do?
- Create, extend and maintain tools and follow workflow pipelines
- Work with live services team to come up with solutions to any issues
- Write, optimize, maintain bug-free high-performance code for our large, existing, code base
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Game Development or similar
- Version control software e.g. Git
- 3D mathematics
- Ability to research latest advances in technology in best practice
- 1+ years professional experience working in games or research and development in C++
- Familiarity with animation packages including Maya, Max, Houdini, Blender...
- Knowledge of Engines inc. Unreal, Unity, Vulcan...
- Graphics packages e.g. DirectX, OpenGL, HLSL, GLSL a bonus
- Scripting languages e.g. Python nice to have
- Central office location
- Excellent renumeration package
- Working with cutting edge tech
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 2579.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant