"To apply: Ref - 513161700. We are looking for a Mid-level Character Artist to join a fantastic UK based studio on a brand new game and on a fully remote basis (UK based)!
• Shipped at least one game title or other relevant industry experience.
• Should have a portfolio of work demonstrating a solid grasp of realistic human/animal anatomy and some examples of hard surface modelling.
• Should have a collection of work that shows a strong understanding of sculpting fundamentals.
• Solid knowledge of ZBrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance, and other equivalent software, plus a keenness to learn more.
• A working knowledge of Unreal 4 and the character pipeline to get from initial concept to a game ready asset.
• Ability to work collaboratively. The ideal candidate must be open to direction and able to embrace change.
• A familiarity with the animation and rigging requirements of game characters
• A thorough understanding of film and visual storytelling.
• An interest and a vocabulary in visual art that extends beyond video games and into contemporary art, design, and fashion.
• Experience and knowledge of other traditional arts such as painting, sculpting, figure drawing, and illustration
• An interest and knowledge of other aspects of video game development.
If you're interested and would like to find out more, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio!
To apply please send CV to Ayesha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.