One Player Mission is proud to be working with an independent developer in Canada that has made it’s name creating multiplayer melee combat games and they have no signs of slowing down!
As a Cinematic Animator, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and should expect a variety of issues and challenges to tackle across various areas of the game. You’ll be working directly with studio leadership, animators and producers to bring characters alive and realise the cinematic vision for their games.
- Extensive professional animation experience.
- Working experience in Maya and Motion Builder.
- Animation reel demonstrating a relevant and high-level animation skillset.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and team involvement.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking.
- An understanding and passion for video games.
- The drive and the ability to take on research and self-education.
- Animate complete scenes of cinematics.
- Accomplish realistic results that create memorable scenes and trailers.
- Work in collaboration with the animation department and other artists and producers to certify cinematic quality and deadlines.
- Responsible for character animations in cinematic elements of the game as well as marketing material.
- Collaborating in a multi-disciplinary team to create the best player experience possible.
- Delivering work in accordance with the artistic direction of the project.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and above.
- Permanent Remote work contracts for candidates in Ontario, Canada.
- VISA and relocation assistance to Toronto if required.
- 4.5 weeks Paid vacation.
- Bonus Structure.
- Flexible schedule.
- Weekly happy hour.
- Healthcare & benefits.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!