One Player Missions client is looking for a Cinematic Designer to join their growing team on a full-time basis. This is an unprecedented opportunity to join a thriving independent development studio and work on a high-profile title that will be played by millions of gamers worldwide.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Art Director, art, narrative and animation teams to set up and create epic cinematic masterpieces to help create compelling, original story telling sequences.
- Experience in the games industry producing AAA game cinematics
- Experience with all stages of cinematic development and iteration
- Experience of directing motion capture shoots and working with actors
- A demo reel / portfolio reflecting high-quality game cinematics along with shot breakdown
- Full understanding of contemporary game development workflows, pipelines
- Working knowledge of Maya and Motion Builder
- Experience with facial animation
- Experience with motion capture editing and cleanup
- A desire to learn new techniques and technologies
- Good understanding of Unreal Engine and the Sequencer
- A strong understanding of cinematic techniques, camera work, editing, narrative and character development
- Design and produce cinematic scenes in collaboration with other disciplines
- Work closely with narrative, design and art teams to turn scripts into cinematic scenes
- Create scenes from white box pre-viz to final AAA quality
- Understand technical restraints while seeking out innovative solutions
- Work with leads to improve quality of pipelines and tools
- Five weeks vacation per year + 10 national holidays. Extra vacation days after 5 and 10 years of service.
- Flexible working hours, including work-from-home and remote work.
- Premium health benefits, plus extended healthcare coverage.
- Relocation assistance. Flexible start dates, relocation reimbursement and assistance in finding housing.
- Regular social events such as pub nights (including online pub nights), holiday parties, barbecues and conferences, with accommodation and travel provided.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425