"To apply: Ref - 513159800. Communications Manager
My client, an international company that creates software solutions for the entertainment industry (games development) and the enterprise sector, is looking for a Community Manager that will work under their two different labels, with very industry-specific client interactions, to use their creativity, writing skills and ability to connect with people to create marketing campaigns that align with the company’s values.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns, including overseeing the design of content and graphic media and the creation od promotions and social media advertisement, while interacting with users and monitoring reviews and comments.
- Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level.
- Generate insights and translate data into recommendations and plans for social media review, content marketing and social advertising campaigns.
- Compile ROI reports through analysis and review on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Represent the organization at events and press conferences when necessary.
- Marketing degree, or related field
- 3+ years of experience managing social media.
- Passionate abut video games ad full understanding of the gaming culture as a whole, from casual gaming to professional eSports players.
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional communications, copywriting and presentation skills
Remote from the UK or USA
To apply please send CV to Samantha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.