Our client is an established video game publisher for various platforms based in France who have been in the industry for over 30 years. They are looking for a Community Manager to join their team.
You will work under the supervision of their direct manager, the Lead CM, and the Marketing Manager.
- Take part in the marketing plan production by building the social media and community communication strategy.
- Follow the planning approved by the Lead CM and the Marketing Manager, which includes organising the digital communication strategies & activities.
- Create the digital communication strategies and social media calendars linked with your game projects for English-speaking communities.
- Follow closely the production process of games, working closely with the producers to adapt and the communication calendars accordingly.
- Daily management of your assigned social media channels in English, as ascribed by the Lead CM.
- Share community feedback and make improvement recommendations to the publishing team.
- Collaborate with subsidiaries and external partners to set the SoMe communications, strategies, and following up on the publication calendar.
- Manage partner platforms to ensure consistent community communications on Steam / PlayStation / Xbox groups and other relevant platforms.
- Collaborate and assist the product managers on all communication strategies from the beginning of production until the end of the communication campaign.
- Participate in the development & improvement of the publisher’s digital communication via global initiatives
- Recommend the allocation of the budget for social media advertising and execute them.
- Supervise the work of community management interns.
- Work with the Influencer Manager in outlining talent that could be a good fit for your game projects
- Assist the marketing team in marketing strategy discussion and as well as discussions linked to new concept sourcing or potential games to distribute.
- Ensure the frequent delivery, linked to the needs of the Marketing Manager, of relevant reporting on communication activities in progress and on the evolution of the associated social media.
- Build & consolidate the relationship with players, player communities, and influencers in relation to your projects.
- Create content around your projects, ranging from blog articles, images, video, the sky’s the limit, working with the wider team to take these ideas from planning phases to execution.
- Previous video games industry experience as a Community Manager
- Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Skilled with MS Office, Adobe Suite, and social media analysis tools
- Fluent in English
- Extensive knowledge of the games industry, digital communication, and social media ecosystem
- Solid organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication and social skills
- Hybrid Working (3 days onsite, 2 days remote)
- Relocation Package to Lille or Paris.
- Have ownership over your product and creative ideas
- Restaurant Vouchers
- Stock Options
- 25 days paid holiday (can earn up to 10 additional days)
- Flexible work hours
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!