"To apply: Ref - 509730100. Community Manager
Leading Game Studio is looking to hire a new Community Manager as part of their growth. You'll be working in creating new communities for current and future games.
Expanding Scandinavian gaming studio with over 25 years in the market of computer/online gaming, and an international work culture than values life-work balance, with different locations across Europe and North America, building a stronger in-house marketing team.
• Working with the community engagement team to conceive, plan and support the execution of plans facing the community for all products developed and/or published by the studio.
• Engaging since the early stages of product development to generate strategies that allow the identification and growth of potential and existing communities, while closing the gaps between the audiences of the different products, creating a healthy and inclusive shared audience for the company.
• Organizing events for the engagement with the community, digitally or physically.
• Great knowledge of community tools and channels.
• 5+ years of experience in community management within the gaming industry.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Be able to work as part of a team and able to be self-motivated.
Salary – Negotiable
To apply please send CV to Samantha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.