"To apply: Ref - 5179700. Tester (compliance)
My client is an independent game studio with over 10 years in the market and over 18 million units sold on PC and console, for just one of their games and over 6 million community members, is looking for a Compliance Tester to test, document and analyse the products before the release.
As the new compliance tester, you will develop and manage technical compliance testing procedures, as well as working with key stakeholders to ensure all products meet internal and 1st party requirements before they’re released.
You will also be responsible for delivering defined testing procedures, review documentation and delivering software testing expertise and answering queries from game teams.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of all internal and 1st party requirements relating to the hardware platforms. (Microsoft/Sony)
- Create, maintain and publish relevant 1st Party documentation and best practices, as well as internal tools and processes within the company.
- Create test cases from game/ feature design documentation, genre and platform expertise.
- Collaborate with the QA Management Team to ensure alignment over the global testing strategy.
- Review concerns reported and provide issue severity assessment, publish/respond to issues where required.
- Use necessary game experience and technical expertise to conduct hands-on testing during the entire development cycle, perform test case regression, verification, and assist in ad-hoc requests as needed for both software and documentation reviews. Testing execution is required for this role.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of both day to day project execution and non-project specific tasks (1st Party documentation updates, test case maintenance, etc.).
- At least 2 years of experience in quality assurance and compliance testing
- Good understanding of the Certification/Development process and 1st party requirements.
- Experience in working and communicating with external and internal partners
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team
- In-depth understanding of the technical requirements / online requirements and tools pertaining to at least one console platform
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
To apply please send CV to Elizabeth@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"