We are looking for a Concept Artist to join our in-house art team working on the new mobile game Lost Survivors. Co-Shape the vision of our recently published mobile experience as part of a professional team of Game Designers, Concept-, Tech- and 3D Artists as well as other creatives.
If you believe in open communication, delivering great results as part of a team and want to play a key part in the launch and growth phases of one of Innogames’ upcoming Mobile Games, then you just might be the person we are looking for!
- Concept. Conceptualize, design and create a range of concept art assets, mostly focusing on buildings & characters to be used as a guide for developing 3D game assets.
- Collaborate. Work closely with the Art Director and play an active role in developing and polishing the look & feel of the game.
- Support. Support our Marketing with visual designs and finished illustrations.
- Shine. Deliver your results with respect to our production pipeline, art direction & team-internal deadlines.
Your skill set:
- Expertise. You have gained professional experience (3+ years) working as a Concept Artist, ideally in the gaming industry.
- Portfolio. You offer an impressive portfolio showcasing your knowledge of design, shape language and stylization through a variety of concepts and illustrations.
- Artist. You have a talented eye for color, lighting, storytelling and technique, showcased in your illustrations.
- Basic tooling. You are skilled in using Photoshop.
- Creativity. You bring your creative ideas & a coherent artistic vision into practice to achieve outstanding results.
- Team play. You are a proactive communicator, fluent in English, and confident interacting with an international-/intercultural team of experts.
- Passion. You are passionate about working on a new F2P mobile game.
- Advanced tooling. You are skilled in using Blender and/or additional texturing packages.
- Agile. You are willing to work iteratively in a collaborative manner based on our agile environment.
- Qualification. You have completed a university degree or comparable training in the field of graphics.
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as "InnoVersity" trainings, internal workshops, mentoring, and peer support.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Concept Artist? We look forward to receiving your application including (a link to) your portfolio through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. Stay home and safe!