Job Title: C++ Developer
Job Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are working with a well-known visual effects company based in London.
The studio creates multi-touch interactive tables/walls with dynamic content and interfaces for a wide range of clients.
They are looking for highly skilled developers to work on beautifully crafted real-time interactive graphics projects.
· Excellent proficiency in C++ and shader languages.
· Good knowledge of maths and computer graphics.
· Strong working experience with Linux.
· Interest in the latest web technology trends e.g. WebGL, React, Typescript.
· Ability to write clear, efficient and portable code.
· Ability to debug.
· Knowledge of technical documentation and testing.
· The work will be varied including: realtime graphics, multimedia frameworks, web APIs, SQL, networking.
· Maintain and improve the current systems that they have running.
· Be a part of developing their new Playback System where high-performance systems power cinematic experiences.
· Self-motivated and organised with excellent attention to detail.
· Experience working in small focused teams.
· Experience with three.js or other WebGL libraries is a bonus.
· Knowledge of profiling websites, C++ and graphical applications is a bonus.
· Experience crafting 2D and 3D animations.
· Experience building large complex highly visible products.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!