"To apply: Ref - 513144300. Our client, an exciting software company who provide player insights and behavioural analysis to the video games sector are looking for a Customer Success Manager/Lead to their team to grow and lead their Customer Success team, and to build and refine the Customer Success processes, delivering an exceptional customer experience. The client is a well-funded start-up company with great plans for growth.
The client is offering a remote or office-based working environment for all employees, either in Berlin or Minneapolis.
• Build and improve our Customer Success processes so that the customer comes away with a memory of exceptional service
• Define and monitor our Customer Success metrics
• Maintain and improve upon customer success strategies and processes across all product and customer verticals
• Build rapport and trust with customers, helping them to meet their strategic goals.
• Communicate with the UX and Sales teams regarding customer feedback and requests as well as strategies for the customers to achieve their targets
• Introduce relevant new features and offers to customers
• Take a leadership role in customer relationships and lead your team to minimise or avoid escalations
• A bachelor’s degree
• At least (Manager - 5)/(Lead – 7) years’ of customer facing experience in small B2B/SaaS companies
• (Lead) you have experience building and leading successful teams
• Commercially-minded and can quickly spot opportunities for customers to achieve their own KPIs and goals
• Great communication, self-motivation, time-management skills, a passion for games, and empathy are all critical for this role.
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at email@example.com
Located – Worldwide, working remotely, with offices in Germany and the US
Salary – Generous, flexible, and negotiable
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.