With over a decade of experience, One Player Mission’s client has created successful games adapted from famous brands on next-gen gaming platforms as well as their own critically acclaimed original IPs.
- Experience as a data analyst in the games industry
- Fluent in English and ideally operational French language skills
- SQL competent
- Experience with data visualisation software like Power BI or Tableau
- Capable of working autonomously and are able to identify value from reading data
- You are familiar with game analytics (retention rate, churn, LTV, user segmentation, etc…)
- Experience with cloud databases like Azure Synapse Analytics or Google Big Query, etc.
- Python experience
- You have experience in data-driven service design
- Reporting: manage and create top level reports on the game’s health
- Analytics: provide analysis to stakeholders that need insights
- Telemetry guidelines: define telemetry needs (format, triggers, content) for the gameplay programmers to implement
- VISA Support
- Year-end bonus and holidays bonus
- Profit sharing
- Pay rises for good performances: an incentive policy conducted through the staff evaluation
- 100% coverage of health insurance and provident fund whatever your situation (solo, duo, family)
- Mobility bonus: Coverage of your train/plane ticket to Bordeaux
- Relocation allowance: €1,000 bonus to help cover part of your moving fees
- 2-month Hotel accommodation near the studio while you find your accommodation on site
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!