One Player Mission is proud to be working with an award-winning developer of premium games that entertain millions of gamers across the globe with amazing and immersive gaming experiences.
Our client is now looking for a Data Backend Programmer to work with them in their beautiful Stockholm Studio.
In this role you will be challenged with designing and developing the integration of backend services with the game as well as creating bespoke backend services for their needs. You will be working with a team of designers and other programmers, planning long term technical roadmaps and promoting a positive and collaborative team spirit.
- Excellent professional programming experience
- Strong knowledge of backend programming in Go, Python, C# or Java
- Experience running services in commercial clouds or Kubernetes
- A great sense of technical excellence, functionality and problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Working with a team of designers and other programmers, planning long term technical roadmaps and promoting a positive and collaborative team spirit.
- Designing and developing our integration of backend services with the game as well as creating bespoke backend services for their needs.???????
BONUS SKILLS (Good to have)
- Experience from the Video Game industry
- Knowledge of Azure and PlayFab
- Knowledge of C++ and Game programming
- Previous work with high availability solutions
- Passionate about gaming
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214426!