Sunny Spain calling your name? Fantastic mobile game studio based in the beautiful Barcelona, seeks a passionate Data Scientist to join their studio and work on a successful title. This role will have you applying quantitative analysis, programming and statistics. Adding value to the business with data findings, driving user retention, product improvement recommendations, user conversions etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing user data insights to the team, research, data exploration and analysis.
- Present findings to senior team members right to C-Suite level.
- Collaborate with game teams sharing insights, data insights.
- Working with a team of Data Scientists to lead projects on machine learning, monetization and behavioural segmentation as well as offering predictive analytics.
Who we’re looking for:
- Minimum completed Master’s degree (Maths/ Stats/ Physics/ Engineering or similar)
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a data analytical role using data for business solutions / recommendations.
- Excellent analytical skills in applied statistics or similar.
- Must be highly proficient in SQL, Python or R, experience implement models.
- Experience creating dashboards and visualising findings: Tableau or Looker.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with experience presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Preference with candidates in the mobile games industry, if not a genuine passion for the games industry and bring your data analytics skills to games, is what we’re looking for.
- Additional info available on application.
- Great annual leave policy (and what better in a location by the sea!)
- Newest devices!
- Fun perks that support happy healthy team members – gym, lunches, snacks etc.
- Various development support courses, training etc.
- Team fun (when allowed again) events, games etc. and MUCH MORE!
To be considered, please submit a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref 2295 today!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.