One Player Mission’s client is an award-winning independent studio who produce and develop chart topping games across mobile platforms.
The successful candidate be the hands-on creative support to the Designers on individual projects in coordination with Executive Producers and Creative Directors.
- Previous experience working in a strategic and high-level capacity to create a vision and plan for effective team management.
- Excellent communication skills to manage, engage, and coach the team.
- A genuine passion for learning and development.
- High-level presentation and analytical skills to present and convey department information and processes.
- Vast people management experience
- Able to handle and mediate effective communications within the team.
- Experience in building and hiring a Design teams.
- Previous hands-on Lead or Senior Designer experience on mobile games.
- A passion for playing high-quality games and providing constructive feedback.
- Sets a departmental vision by proactively identifying short-term and longer-term goals.
- Manages and supports the leads group to identify and prioritise goals and processes.
- Regularly meets with sub-groups sharing expertise and techniques.
- Develops, documents, and communicates departmental best practices and works with other game leads.
- Identify and deliver a comprehensive plan for the wellbeing & development of everyone within their specific discipline.
- Delivers transparent performance assessment and targeted goal planning.
- Conducts frequent 1:1 meetings with direct reports and other department team members as required.
- Assesses and resolves current and future team resource issues.
- Full Time Remote Work Contract
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Childcare savings
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!