Applications with no cover letter will not be accepted
Sports Interactive are looking for a Producer to help support and project manage a growing team of UIUX and Game Designers as part of the Design Team. You’ll be working to deliver complex and high quality features for our Football Manager titles across PC, Mac, tablet and console as well as refine and improve our design processes.
Our plans are ambitious and we move fast. We’re looking for an empathetic team player with a can-do attitude, a good motivator and advocate for design thinking who is comfortable working in a demanding environment with both creatives and senior leadership.
- Project management for a team of UIUX and Game Designers as part of the Design Team
- Collaboration with the wider Creative Services team including art and animation, licensing, text and audio
- Align with development teams to ensure effective collaboration and delivery between departments and effective dependency management
- Ensure alignment of project objectives and priorities with various stakeholders
- Set goals and plan towards long term project features as well as executing short term deliverables with excellence
- Identify potential issues and risks in advance and be a proactive problem solver
- Review and improve processes and tools to improve quality, efficiency and team effectiveness
- Contribute to hiring of new Designers
- Establish cross-SEGA studio relationships with peers to share experiences and opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Extremely organized and able to deal with competing priorities across multiple projects
- Natural collaborator and listener, decisive when called upon
- Understanding of Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, and/or waterfall production methods
- Understanding of and passion for games, UI, UX, design, football and/or project management
- Some experience in a relevant design, production or project management role would be beneficial
Sports Interactive (SI) is a multi-award-winning game development studio and the world’s leading developer of sports management simulations. Founded in 1994, SI became a wholly owned subsidiary of SEGA in 2006. Based at the Here East technology hub in Stratford, East London, the SI team continues to expand as it brings its titles to an ever-growing audience via an increasing variety of platforms.
SI has enjoyed sustained commercial and critical success for its extremely detailed and immersive simulation experiences. Its games are amongst the highest-rated PC titles (according to Metacritic) and frequently occupy both the ‘top selling’ and ‘most played’ charts on Steam.
The Sports Interactive team is diverse and international, bringing together world class and high potential talent with a combined passion and drive for creating genre-defining games. Team members enjoy a flexible working schedule and a relaxed studio environment that encourages a close-knit, collaborative approach to game development.
SI is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief. Our studio has disabled access and facilities.
SI offers a generous benefits package to all full-time team members including gym membership, in-house massage therapy and private healthcare including dental. The studio is also a London Living Wage employer and proudly boasts one of the lowest staff turnover rates in the industry with just over 30% of the current full-time team members having been at the studio for 10 years or longer. SI also has many longstanding partnerships with leading charities, local schools and major sporting organisations.
Further information on Sports Interactive, its games and life at the studio can be found at www.sigames.com.