We are working with a fantastic AAA game studio based in the South of England who is seeking an exceptional Development Director to join their diverse and collaborative team. You will be given the opportunity to become an integral part of the studio's production team, taking ownership of the product vision and helping to create unique AAA multiplayer experiences. Your deep understanding of the market, players, game design and engagement/monetization mechanics is vital to this role. We are looking for veteran status with multiple AAA titles shipped. Someone with the ability to spearhead and i.e. present a Game at Gamescom and sell a vision.
What will you be doing?
- Seeing the project through concept to completion
- Managing and developing the content roadmap
- Overseeing the strategy and business model
- Implementing engaging features and content
- Constantly addressing key metric needs and targets
- Measuring product performance using critical metrics
- You will be responsible for scheduling, plans, budgets.
Who you are
- 4+ years' experience in a production role in the games industry
- Leadership and management skills
- Agile development
- Able to gather and communicate performance data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Private family medical care
- Annual bonus scheme
- Minimal crunch
- Great work-life balance
- Near London location
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 2066.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.