A DevOps engineer introduces processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development life cycle, from coding and deployment to maintenance and updates. You will be working on the server and backend infrastructure programming teams of a well-known game studio based in the South of England. This role can be offered remote in the UK.
What will you do?
- CI/CD processes
- Design, maintain and deploy the server
- Act as a DevOps problem solver
- 2+ years professional experience in a similar role
- AWS, K8, Docker, Linux, Windows…
- Systems admin incl. logging, alerting and monitoring
- Python or Golang
- Debugging skills
- Version Control Software Experience a bonus
Remote working, bonus, private pension and medical, no crunch…
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2554.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.