We are working with an exceptional indie game studio based in France who is seeking a DevOps Programmer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-successful and motivated team and develop your skills as a DevOps Programmer.
What will you be doing?
- Building high availability online services
- Working on Continuous Integration Pipeline Configuration
- Service infrastructure design
- Service deployment automation
- Identifying possible improvements to tools and services
- Making sure deployed applications run appropriately
Who you are
- 4+ years in a similar role
- Able to work with network technologies e.g. DNS, firewall, TCP/UDP/HTTP...
- Knowledge of cloud technologies e.g. Azure Storage/Redis...
- Experience with server infrastructure identification
- Jenkins/Azure DevOps
- Application Insights/Grafana
- Asp.Net Core/C++ a bonus
We value our staff and believe in a great work life balance, good relocation package, competitive salaries, health insurance, meal vouchers...
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1863.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.