OPMs client is an internationally recognised games developer based in Berlin. They are known for creating high quality casual games with engaging stories for millions of users worldwide.
The successful candidate will lead and help colleagues create and maintain a healthy game economy that ensures millions of players have a long-lasting and fun experience, while also further improving the game’s monetisation.
- Previous economy design experience in Live-Ops roles.
- Previously set up and iterated on a game economy to support expanded feature setys and live ops events.
- Experienced with data tracking. SQL experience is a plus, but not required)
- Experience with Excel and formulating spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to see economical dynamics as a natural part of the users experience.
- Create economy models that facilitate new features and event creation.
- Use your data-driven mindset to improve the gameplay, events, and core metrics.
- Work closely with LiveOps, Game Analysts, Customer Care, and Data Scientists to assess trends in the game economy.
- Stay aware of new trends in the mobile game market.
- Reverse engineer solutions from competitive titles and learn from them.
- Generous relocation package and home search support if you are not already located in Berlin
- Cooperate with Kindergartens
- Education budget and extra days off for self-development
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- German language classes for you and your significant other
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!