This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA PC/Console Online Multiplayer Game
OPM have partnered with an industry leading developer, setting the world alight with their popular online game enjoyed my millions around the world!
An Amsterdam-based company, they are seeking an experienced Engine programmer to join their team as they embark on a new unannounced project.
The successful candidate will extend and customise Unreal Engine 5, supporting the development team towards the success of the project.
- Outstanding C++ knowledge and experience
- Strong experience in a comparable role within gaming
- Experience with Unreal Engine and knowledge of both game engine and editor concepts
- Experience in extending Unreal Engine and editor functionality including the creation of new modules or plugins
- Work on extending and customising UE5 functionality relevant to the project needs.
- Extend editor functionality to enhance content creation experience and debugging.
- Help to profile and optimise gameplay features.
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health Insurance
- 25 paid + 3 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation Package
- Full assistance with Visa’s and 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible for these
- Pension Scheme
- Commuter allowance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!