One Player Mission’s client has become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold! They are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for their new Unannounced Project.
They are looking for a Environment Artist who will play a significant role in the art team’s efforts to produce detailed, modular and high-quality environment models.
- Established experience in the games industry (preferably AAA)
- A portfolio with examples of high-quality environment & level artworks.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate internally in teams, self-motivated, directed with strong time management skills that enable you to work well with deadlines.
- Expertise in UE4UE5
- Build visual stunning environments and AAA quality art assets
- Environmental storytelling through set dressing
- Populate and set dress our game world using a variety of 3D assets.
- Sculpt and model high and low polygon assets and texture them through the PBR pipeline, helping to set the bar for other artists at the studio.
- Work closely with a team of artists and level designers to assemble and detail game environments.
- Work with our team of artists, designers, and writers to create high quality modular environments and environmental assets.
- Ensure assets created follow the given art direction, and are within the agreed production deadlines and conform to the required technical specifications
- Receive, give, and apply feedback effectively while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Use a positive style of communication working with the Production team and Art Leads, keeping them informed of any dependencies, blockers and cross-department challenges.
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428!