This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console Games
OPM’s client is seeking a Environment Artist to join their passionate and talented team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Art Director and Producer and will be tasked with designing and implementing a wide range of in-game environments art assets.
- Passion for video games
- Good knowledge of 3DS Max and Zbrush
- Perforce or equivalent VCS experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent self-motivation and initiative
- Strong understanding of lighting and the ability to provide fully lit scenes
- Create environments by taking existing assets and make quality scenes using Unreal Engine
- Create appealing environments taking the best out of modular designs
- Help with content creation by modelling, texturing, and "set dressing" environments
- Collaborate with art director and leads while being open to experiment different solutions
- Provide feedback to artists regarding performance and suggestions for optimization.
- Assist level design by providing modular blockouts
- Designing and building 3D environments using in house tools.
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- Solid Environment Art Design experience within the video game development industry.
- Games industry experience with at least one game credit.
- Familiarity with Unreal 4 game engine.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!