"To apply: Ref - 5253100. EU Brand Manager – MMO Game
A highly famous gaming studio who are home to a bunch of classic gaming franchises are set to grow their team by hiring a Brand Manager to join their team.
They are home to some great names however this role will work purely on one of the MMO titles they have.
This role will involve a heavy focus on asset management, Analytics and Project Management as part of the Brand Management for this game.
• Plan and develop brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, and go to market strategies taking into consideration EU cultural differences, to drive 365-Day success & support on assigned products
• Provide quantitative/qualitative CFX updates & reports for key beats on the assigned product(s).
• Working with other teams and analysing data to provide insight into performance & learnings/recommendations that can be considered and applied going forward to enable the product to exceed revenue and player goals.
• Conduct and analyse market research data to define product positioning
• Working with Paid Media Team & EU Head of Brand, propose, devise, and implement paid media strategies to support & enhance the full product lifecycle and continue our ambition of longer-term planning
• Manage the development of product assets (trailers, demos, screenshots, etc.), including the production of versions required across EU territories to support all game beats.
• Experience within marketing products Gaming / Entertainment within the European Market
• European Marketing experience
• Interested working within the gaming industry
• Project Management Industry Experience
• Data analytics experience within marketing , understanding of trends and explaining data
Location – London
Salary - £37K - £42K
To apply please email Mahyar@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.