We are working with a well-established independent games studio based in Quebec looking for an Executive Producer to work on their PC and console titles. As part of your role, you will ensure the satisfaction of customers and clients, while delivering a product that is of high quality and within the time and budget scheduled.
What you will be doing?
- Work with key reports to create an organizational structure, process, and project plan for the studio going forward
- Help define and set best practises for the team
- Take charge of a project from the pre-signature process to the handover to the production team
- Be accountable for the quality of the product being delivered
- Work with the budget and time scheduled
- Oversee product backlog at a high level
- Work collaboratively across multi-disciplines to drive results and outcomes
- Act as a mentor and leader for the Production Team
- Build relationships of trust with clients
- Identify and help guide the team around potential hazards that may come up through the development process
Who you are?
- 3+ years in an Executive Producer, Development Director, or Game Director role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant role
- Experience with project management methodologies e.g., Jira
- Experience of project status and risk reporting
- Able to communicate to a high level with different multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent English written and verbal communication team
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Great problem solver
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Excellent competitive package including Group insurance
- Opportunity to work on original and exciting projects
- Ability to work with top international clients from all over the world
- Vibrant studio with high degree of sociability
- Great work/life balance
To apply please forward you CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2661.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.