We are working with a well-established independent games studio based in Quebec looking for an Senior Producer to work on their PC and console titles. This role is offered remote in Canada for candidates with a Canadian work permit ONLY.
What you will be doing?
- Help define and set best practises for the team
- Take charge of a project from the pre-signature process to the handover to the production team
- Lead and oversee relationships with various clients
- Work with the budget and time scheduled
- Work collaboratively across multi-disciplines to drive results and outcomes
- Identify and help guide the team around potential hazards that may come up through the development process
Who you are?
- Extensive experience in production
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant role
- Experience with project management methodologies e.g., Jira
- Experience of project status and risk reporting
- Able to communicate to a high level with different multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent English and French communication skills
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Excellent competitive package including Group insurance
- Opportunity to work on original and exciting projects
- Ability to work with top international clients from all over the world
- Vibrant studio with high degree of sociability
- Great work/life balance
To apply please forward you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2661.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.