One Player Mission’s client is looking for an Experienced Artist be part of a team that continually strives to create impactful and inspiring art. They are looking for talented artists who have built a portfolio of equally diverse and exciting work whilst working on other games but is now looking for somewhere new to spread their wings and continue to build their skills.
These days they try to join the stability and quality of AAA development with the freedom and creativity of an independent studio. They are excited to bring new games that wouldn’t exist otherwise into the world.
- Turning your hands to many things from concepts to modelling, characters to environments
- Create beautiful and impactful 3D art.
- Work collaborative with the art team to maintain art style and standards.
- Work well with others.
- Be self-directed and prioritise workload.
- Drive quality and innovation within our games.
- At least 3 years in the role of artist working in games.
- A great portfolio of 2D and 3D work that demonstrates a range of styles.
- Experience of Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush and Substance Designer/Substance Painter and proficiency of using these, or similar software.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428