Our client is a UK-based, full-service independent publisher and developer of interactive digital entertainment, who are currently working on a variety of well-established IPs.
They are seeking an experienced C++ Programmer to join the reputable team. In addition to experience and skill, our client place great emphasis on integrity, working hard and team solidarity.
- Deep understanding and professional experience within the video games industry
- Extensive knowledge with C++
- Experience working on consoles
- Self-motivated with a positive mental attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively
- Writes clear, debuggable, maintainable, and performance-targeted code
- Able to break down and structure tasks to meet deadlines efficiently
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Design, develop, write, test and implement systems and game code
- Test and refine game-play features and systems throughout development
- Estimate tasks and deliver high quality code to that schedule
- Perform code reviews with the development team to ensure code quality
- Help develop technical design specifications
- Work with designers, artists and publishing as required to create the highest possible quality titles
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!