Our client has become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold! They are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for their new Unannounced Project.
As the Experienced Game Designer, you will create an amazing player experience and help the studio achieve their gameplay goals.
- Previous Game Design experience.
- Experience designing the core gameplay mechanics of a game.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Passionate about game development and game design.
- Previously shipped a AAA project in a Game Design position.
- Experience working on first person or third person shooters games.
- Communicate design work through documents, presentations, and functional prototypes.
- Translate high-level vision into functional and engaging gameplay features.
- Follow up on playtests and feedback on the features.
- Plan the feature work together with the producer to fit within an active development environment.
- Design for CCC, Ai, combat, environmental interactions, and all other areas of the game.
- Support and improve the development pipeline and coordination with all other teams.
- Create an amazing player experience and help the studio achieve their gameplay goals.
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance.
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year.
- Relocation package.
- Pension scheme.
- A commuter allowance.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!