One Player Mission are thrilled to be partnering with an innovative and artistic Game Development studio based in Guildford. The developer of an action-adventure survival game adored by players around the world.
They are seeking an Experienced Designer to join their innovative team. You will be working closely with the team on your own features from day one, and communication and collaboration is key.
Their stand-out game has been released on all major platforms; Windows, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S and Nintendo Switch.
- Contribute to a humble, empathetic and ambitious development team.
- As a hands-on implementer, directly create new missions, stories, expeditions or features.
- Make good use of feedback from those around you to shape your work or develop your skills.
- Collaborate with and amplify the work of coders, artists and other designers so that it reaches the player in the strongest form it can.
- Bring the player’s perspective to features as they’re developed.
- Work well with others, be self-directed, and prioritise your own workload.
- Communicate across the design and wider development team, so that everyone feels invested in and understands the direction of features as they’re developed.
- Demonstrable ability to take an idea and turn it into a game or interactive experience, either as a professional shipped game or as a self-published / university project.
- Hands-on skills, such as in mission scripting, systems implementation or technical art.
- Able to respond to (and provide) feedback constructively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proactive approach to problem solving with good analytical skills.
- Organised, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!