This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the UK’s most successful and ambitious indie game developers. They are a team globally renowned and respected for their truly ground-breaking technical achievements within the industry and are embarking on their most recently announced and hugely ambitious project.
As an experienced artist you’ll be part of a team that continually strives to create impactful and inspiring art. Our games have a diverse look and feel and so we’re looking for talented artists who have built a portfolio of equally diverse and exciting work whilst working on other games but is now looking for somewhere new to spread their wings and continue to build their skills.
- To be that all round artist you know you are, turning your hands to many things from concepts to modelling, characters to environments
- Create beautiful and impactful 3D art.
- Work collaborative with the art team to maintain art style and standards.
- Work well with others.
- Be self-directed and prioritise workload.
- Drive quality and innovation within our games.
- At least 3 years in the role of artist working in games.
- A great portfolio of 2D and 3D work that demonstrates a range of styles.
- Experience of Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush and Substance Designer/Substance Painter and proficiency of using these, or similar software.
If the above sounds like it could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for then get in touch. For a casual chat about the role in more detail call me on 01925 839 722 or drop me an email on email@example.com