Experienced/Senior Software Engineer – Advertisement SDK TeamAt SEGA HARDlight we're looking for a Software Engineer to work with us on our advertisement & monetisation tech for our live F2P Sonic mobile games.As a part of the HARDlight software engineering team working on a custom Unity client advertisement technology for F2P mobile games. You will work closely with SEGA's advertisement team, product director, and engineering leads to constantly evolve our advertisement & monetisation technology to maximise the game's appeal and profitability. You should enjoy live-ops driven F2P games and understand what makes them tick. Our games are played by millions of people weekly with a large active community - come and help our games reach their full potential.Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience using Unity, or other mobile apps development experience
- Strong software engineering skills are essential. You have a good level of C# OR C++ experience, and a passion for problem-solving
- You care about the development process and improve it at every opportunity
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented programming techniques
- Working with continuous integration, source control, and code review software
- Node.js experience is a bonus
- Experience with running a live product, regular update releases, and development of live-ops focused tools
- Experience with client/server technologies is beneficial
- Swift/Objective-C and Java/Kotlin experience is a bonus
Why work at HARDlight?
- You'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes ULEV car salary sacrifice, life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme
- We offer competitive salaries and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making HARDlight the best it can be
- For gaming buffs, we offer free SEGA games on Steam and a home technology scheme
- Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership and ride-to-work scheme. You can find your zen with weekly yoga classes as well as in-house massage therapy
- We pride ourselves on having flexible working hours to help work fit around you
- The opportunity to be a large part of a small team, developing innovative titles with a huge SEGA back catalogue
- We pride ourselves on helping you achieve your ambitions and offer Udemy courses to help improve your skills to become better equipped to further your career
- We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
We are taking a hybrid working approach and you will be expected to work 3 days in the office with the option of 2 days out of the office.