OPM’s client is a world class team of diverse and multi-national talent who are well known for crafting memorable gaming experiences.
The successful candidate will be an established Sound Designer looking to advance their career.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Have a strong capability designing, producing and editing audio assets and systems.
- Skilled at implementing, balancing and optimising audio using commercial or in-house audio engines i.e. Wwise, FMOD, ADX2.
- A solid understanding of implementation fundamentals, with practical experience.
- Creative and logical thinker.
- Be a great communicator, with strong listening and interpretation skills.
- High attention to detail, organised and methodical.
- Create compelling sound design and technical solutions that will elevate our games and are in line with the defined aesthetics.
- Implement, optimise, mix and fix issues with interactive sound designs, systems and tools.
- Assist Lead Sound Designer with any scoping support for assigned areas.
- Work in partnership with Lead Sound Designer and audio programmers to design new audio features, systems and tools.
- Collaborate with game designers and other key stakeholders to support the wider gameplay mechanics and features.
- Support the development of our technology and toolsets, working with the Lead Sound Designer and directors, identifying improvements and solutions.
- Previous AAA experience in a sound or audio format.
- Experience with AudioKinetic’s Wwise engine
- Strong proficiency with Reaper
- Hybrid Contract (2 days onsite and 3 days remote)
- Flexible working.
- Enhanced holiday allowance, Maternity, and Paternity breaks.
- VISA and Relocation package for you and your dependents.
- Private medical and dental insurance.
- Annual bonus’.
- An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!