" Ref - 5232500. This is an exciting position for a Game Design Director to join our client as they create a new and ambitious mobile multiplayer game. Currently in the exploration and prototyping phase, an incredible opportunity to immerse in the early stage and be fully part of shaping the vision.
This role is offered fully remote and must be based in Europe within +/- 2 hours of CET timezone.
• You will own, drive and champion the game design’s vision from concept to release
• You will be very hands-on and have responsibility and accountability for the design, implementation and delivery of the systems and design architectures of the game
• Facilitate a collaborative approach to design and production
• Encourage a strong sense of ownership of what team members are building
• Proactively identify and address problems and opportunities in the design of the game
• Maintain the highest possible levels of design quality whilst respecting technical limitation and performance targets
• Document, communicate, gather internal feedback on features and systems through the development process
Who you are:
• Significant game development experience, 10 + years game design
• Strong knowledge of UX principles and how to apply to game design
• Experience with multiplayer games is vital
• Ability to conceptualise, document and develop complex systems on Core and Meta layers
• Xperience with player centric design and methodologies
• Experience driving design and ideation workships
• Effective communicator, able to rally and motivate multidisciplinary teams behind your vision
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for."