This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is on the lookout for a Game Designer to join their team working on a AAA project. They have 3 studios based in Poland and have been around for over 10 years. They have released some amazing titles and are now working on an amazing project to continue to develop their title library.
· Designing and managing various game systems through the full cycle of production from conception to finalization
· Understanding high-level game concepts and translating them into detailed designs
· Balancing and adjusting gameplay experiences to ensure the critical and commercial success of the product
· Collaborating with the Creative, Art, and Gameplay Programming teams
· Being able to identify and resolve technical issues and bugs
· Sharing their knowledge and mentoring other Designers
· Working with the Tool and Engine teams in order to improve the game design workflow
· Extensive experience in game design and at least 2 shipped console/PC titles
· Enthusiasm and passion to work in the game development industry
· Ability to manage time and work within deadlines
· Ability to write clear and concise documentation
· Proficiency in English
· Good technical and math skills are a plus
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!