OPMs client are a studio based in Barcelona, Spain, working on an up-and-coming AAA title and are looking for an experienced and talented game designer to join their team.
The successful candidate will take ownership of core gameplay systems, working closely with all other disciplines to implement them to the highest standards.
- Previously shipped a title while in a designer role.
- Previous experience with modern AAA open world games.
- Excellent organisation, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proactive and have a supportive attitude.
- Create detailed game design documentation.
- Prototype specifications which can be used throughout the production process.
- Develop and iterate the game design through close collaboration with Programmers, Artists and other Disciplines.
- Understand the Iterating brief over the lifetime of the project.
- Conduct gameplay evaluations with the team providing feedback and suggestions to help fine tune and improve the game.
- Fix any issues raised by play testers.
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to the new year (the office is closed from 24th December to 2nd January).
- 16 weeks Maternity and Paternity leave PLUS full parental flexibility
- Flexible Working Hours
- Flexible working conditions, Work From Home.
- Private Health insurance, including dental coverage.
- Relocation Package / assistance and VISA support.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!