We are working with a fantastic F2P mobile game studio based in Turkey, who seek a Game Designer to join their talented team, who are supportive of your craft and look to get the best out of their teams. Bring your passion for game design a devoted and successful team!
What will you be doing?
- Create engaging and original games, working and collaborating with teams across the business.
- Taking game design ideas and creating special, fun and engaging game titles.
- Work across variety of game styles.
- Use of data to drive decisions and design to ensure successful and optimal game experience.
- Form part of prototyping process.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a game designer in F2P mobile games.
- Must have shipped at least one title ideally on mobile.
- Must have a proven track record of game designer experience with good working knowledge of the Unity framework.
- Experience with flow diagrams, prototyping and wireframing.
- You’re a team player who is a rapid prototype and have a flexible approach and attitude.
- Strong knowledge of game balancing, pacing and progression.
- Good command of the English language both written & verbal.
- Team player who can work well in collaboration with others.
- Analytical thinker who has strong problem-solving skills & has a logical approach.
- Ability to support the design of large-scale game systems as the team works to optimise player engagement, retention and game revenue.
- Nice to haves – some experience or scripting in C#, Unity3D editor, understanding of UI/UX balance mobile games, experience writing design documents for artists and engineers.
This studio offers a friendly and comfortable working environment as well as onsite catering, fresh fruit, gym classes, great tech, private healthcare, competitive salary...
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - quoting Ref 2231.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency and GDPR compliant. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.