"To apply: Ref - 5244700. We are looking for a Game Designer to join an experienced team. This project involves building systems that inspire and facilitate creative play. The ideal candidate will have experience in game design and a broad interest in creativity. The role requires proficiency with early stage tools and technologies, the ability to give constructive feedback, and a desire to collaborate in a hybrid team.
- Brainstorm with teammates to design a core system
- Collect and make coherent ideas and present them to the rest of the team
- Take a promising "C+" quality prototype and help iterate it to an A (or A+!)
- Explore other relevant products and distill learnings and ideas for the team to consider
- Constantly use the software to understand what can be improved.
- Creative and curious mind
- Experience working on early stage concepts or experiments
- Experience working on several game styles in varied contexts
- Broad interest in design and creativity
- Comfortable with early stage tools and technologies
- Ability to give constructive feedback on improvements and get things done with what is working
Please send an up-to-date copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position or to hear more about our current vacancies.
To apply please email Natalie@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"