MELON is a metaverse studio powerhouse, setting the new standard for games, virtual experiences, concerts, and virtual goods through original properties and collaborations across the most significant partnerships in sports, music, fashion, Film/TV, youth products, and more. In addition, they are at the cutting edge of development on the Roblox platform.
Learn more about us: https://melonverse.com
MELON is looking to recruit a Game Producer to join our ever-expanding team. As a producer, you'll be running our production schedules, making sure operations on projects remain within budget, co-coordinate our development teams, and working closely with marketing, PR, and social departments. You'll be working closely with our Creative and Art directors to ensure our projects always remain accurate and collaborating with Game Design on solutions to complex gameplay issues and mechanics.
- Form and maintain relationships across teams and departments
- Understanding and helping plan the core scope and vision for projects and understanding the player, community, and our influencer partners as well as how they'll engage with it
- Ensuring projects remain on time and within budget, collaboration with Account Managers and Directors to support where needed
- Stay on top of deliverables, asset previews, feedback, and other aspects to ensure the project plan remains on track
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, competitors, and tools to help us stay at the cutting edge of development
- A degree in a related field or equivalent industry experience
- An in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry, how games are created and put together, and the tools the developers use
- A passion for organization, goal-setting, and problem-solving
- Leadership experience or a proven track record of delivering complex projects
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extreme attention to detail and an obsession for accuracy
- A love of gaming
At MELON, we believe that our progress directly results from diverse, inclusive cultures, so we don't just "tolerate" differences; we celebrate them and see them as essential to our staff, culture, and business.
Since our inception, we've been a remote-first company with a global team of passionate storytellers, designers, developers, and more. We believe in a solid work-life balance, fair compensation regardless of location and constantly strive to create an environment that makes people excited to come to work.
Agencies: MELON is not partnering with agencies nor accepts unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes and applicants.