Hi there! We are BLINKINK, a world-class animation studio looking to take our first steps into the games industry with our new initiative, Blink Games.
We’ve already got several IPs and concepts in the works and are looking for a Game Producer who can support our team and guide us through the different parts of the journey towards the launch of our first game.
The ideal candidate for the role is a Game Producer with experience in shipping independent titles as well as a good understanding of the games industry. You will be joining a team of creatives and developers building our first game, an exciting and unannounced title. As our first games hire you’ll be an important part of our team and our ambition to bring beautifully-crafted stories to life.
Our studio is in Holloway, north London, and we are currently doing a mix of 2 WFH days and 3 days in the studio. This is a full time role, with 20 days paid holiday per year, but we are open to discussion around alternative working arrangements based on particular circumstances.
If this sounds like you, and you’re interested in joining a highly motivated, fun and skilled team, send your CV to email@example.com and/or drop us a line for more info. We celebrate diversity and equal opportunities and encourage applicants from any gender, race and sexual orientation to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
We are: BLINKINK is a world class, London-based studio specialising in animation and innovative mixed-media filmmaking. We are a proud part of the BLINK entertainment group and have a long history making music videos, short films, adverts, and TV, now we’re branching into games as well.
Our first Netflix series “Dead End: Paranormal Park” just launched and our cult puppet horror comedy “Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared” is leaping from youtube to Channel 4 this September. We made an episode of “Love, Death & Robots” and music videos for everyone from Dua Lipa to Iron Maiden. We are animation geeks and master storytellers. You can see some of our greatest hits here.
You are: Someone with experience producing games, comfortable multitasking and keen to lead a project from inception to completion.
What you bring to the team:
- Mid-level producer experience. Must have shipped at least one title from beginning to end.
- Knowledge of production pipelines, scheduling, budgeting and day-to-day running of a video game development cycle.
- Nurturing and collaborative approach to team building and development.
- Good eye for design, love for storytelling and attention to detail.
- Bonus points for being passionate about animation, music, art games, TV, films and audiovisual culture in general.
- Good knowledge of the games industry and interest for business development, networking and forming connections appreciated.
- Ability to engage with potential development partners, publishers, platform holders, agencies and other key stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
- Leading the production of BLINK’s first interactive entertainment work, with full ownership of the development pipeline.
- Managing times, budgets and processes, implementing best practices and overseeing the project to completion.
- Interfacing with the development team, guiding them and ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met and delivered.
- Acting as the main point of contact with publishing stakeholders, agencies and third parties.
- Attending local and international industry events on behalf of BLINK
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible working arrangements
- 20 holiday days per year
- Statutory Pension contribution
- Company Laptop & Phone
- A warm, welcoming and collaborative community of creative wizards.
- Workshops and internal training programs.
- Regular social events and creative cross-pollination between the different parts of the Blink family.
Location: London (UK), Hybrid Remote
Reports to: Creative director & Executive Producer