Our client is currently recruiting for a Gameplay Designer to work in their UK offices. Remote work available.
As Gameplay Designer, you will design features that align with the creative vision for the game, prototypes which communicate strong design ideas and participate in reviews which challenge the results to get the best experience possible.
You will need to:
Give the project its creative energy through your design and inspiration.
Work together with other discipline leads to create the best player experiences possible.
As the Gameplay Designer, you will have a proven track record for creating engaging gameplay and have the following skills/experience:
Design features and create and maintain meaningful documentation for:
- Gameplay rules
- Progression systems
· Work in a cross-functional way with other teams to integrate your feature
· Evaluate the performance of the feature.
· Adapt and rework designs as needed for technical or production constraints
· Have a clear understanding of game design
· Demonstrate an understanding of core audience
· Be able to take on constructive feedback
· Be a problem solver with excellent communication skills
As an advantage:
· Unreal engine 4/5
· Console experience [PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch]
· Have completed at least two published game cycles in a Design related role
Salary - Negotiable, dependent on experience, highly competitive for the NW.
- Flexible working
- Bonus system
- Team Lunches
- Work/Life balance
If interested please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2615.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.