We are working with an award-winning AAA game studio based in the Midlands, UK who are seeking a Gameplay Programmer to join their team and work on their upcoming projects. This role is offered as a 12-to-24-month contract.
What you will be doing:
- Create immersive and compelling gameplay experiences
- Maintain and build well-engineered C++ code
- Design, develop, and test systems
- Help implement technical design specifications
- Anticipate and solve bugs and issues along the coding process
- Mentor and help junior members of the team
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in a Gameplay Programmer role or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or relevant field
- Great C++ knowledge and proficiency
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with design and implementing re-usable systems
- A passion for games
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great benefits package including health insurance
- Relocation support provided
- Profit sharing and holiday bonus
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Amazing added benefits in terms of transportation, sports, studio media library
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2698.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.